Click to launch book reader: here
The Independent Hindustan (April 1921)
The April 1921 issue of The Independent Hindustan (Vol. 1, No. 8), the monthly organ of the Hindustan Gadar Party, features several original editorials, reviews, and reprinted articles. Notably, the issue also mentions the resignation of Surendra Nath Karr from the position of editor. A full listing of the contents of the issue follows:
• “How Things Are: In Nutshells”
• “The Social Conquest of the Hindu Race”
• “The British Rulers in Despair Over the Situation in India”
• “A Letter From Persian Nationalists”
• “Latest News From India"
• “The Peasants Revolt in India"
• “Indian Boycott Schools and Colleges"
• “Mr. Surendra Nath Karr Resigns"
• “Mrs. Anne Besant"
• “Signs of the Times"
• “India: As It Is"
Date: April 1921
Subject(s): Annie Besant
Source: The Independent Hindustan
Publisher: Hindustan Gadar Party
Location: 5 Wood Street, San Francisco, CA
Item History: 2012-08-07 (created); 2013-05-03 (modified)
* This digital object may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media without express written consent from the copyright holder and the South Asian American Digital Archive (SAADA). The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. If you are the rightful copyright holder of this item and its use online constitutes an infringement of your copyright, please contact us by email at email@example.com to discuss its removal from the archive.