Click to launch book reader: here
The Independent Hindustan (July 1921)
The July 1921 issue of The Independent Hindustan (Vol. 1, No. 11), the official organ of the Hindustan Gadar Party features several original editorials. Once again, the editors publish a piece that conveys Indian-Irish solidarity. The issue also features an article by N.S. Hardiker, a leader of Lajpat Rai's India Home Rule League in New York. The issue includes the following editorials and essays:
• “The Spinning Wheel on the Flag”
• “Gandhi! The Greatest Man in the World”
• “Rumored Incarceration of Ali Brothers”
• “Can India Trust 'Naturalized' Englishmen?”
• “India Near to Great Revolt”
• “Making India Wet”
• “India in the League of Nations"
• “Britain Wanted American Lecturer"
• “India is Not Asia: India is India"
• “You Are Right: Therefore Get Out!"
• “The Fourth of July"
• “A Letter That Helps"
• “Science on Mixture of Races"
Date: July 1921
Source: The Independent Hindustan
Contributor: N.S. Hardikar, Luis Jose de Souza
Publisher: Hindustan Gadar Party
Location: 5 Wood Street, San Francisco, CA
Item History: 2012-08-09 (created); 2013-05-03 (modified)
* This digital object may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media without express written consent from the copyright holder and the South Asian American Digital Archive (SAADA). The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. If you are the rightful copyright holder of this item and its use online constitutes an infringement of your copyright, please contact us by email at email@example.com to discuss its removal from the archive.